Our core team has accumulated a wealth of experience through their past career development. Our experts’ capability and diverse experience include but not limited to the followings:
- Valuation of various properties for court submission
- Valuation of various properties for land resumption and compensation purposes
- Valuation and due diligent work for asset injection to listed companies by parent companies in Hong Kong and China
- IPO Valuation and due diligence for various enterprises (covering property, intangible assets, and plant & machinery)
- Valuation of properties for public circular for various listed companies in HKEx and Stock Exchange of Singapore
- Valuation of intangible assets and financial instruments in Hong Kong and China (property investment companies, retail business, company share options, etc.)
- Valuation of hotels, resort centers and golf courses in Greater China region and South East Asian countries
- Valuation of various assets for joint venture purposes (including development sites, commercial and industrial properties, intangible assets)
- Valuation of distressed asset portfolio in Hong Kong and China
- Valuation of commercial portfolio, residential development and industrial portfolio in Mongolia
- Valuation of various infrastructures such as toll roads, airports, water facilities, power plants (covering property, plant and machinery and intangible assets) for purchase price allocation purposes
- Valuation of various plant and machinery including marine vessels and aircrafts for corporate financing purposes
- Cost of replacement valuation for insurance purposes
Advisory & Consulting
- Property market research of a New Town in Hong Kong
- Market research of property sectors (office sector, residential land sector, luxury serviced apartment sector, etc.) in various 1st and 2nd tier cities of China
- Soci-economic research of various 1st and 2nd tier cities of China
- Land price analysis on specific area of China
- Commercial property yield analysis in 2nd tier cities of China
- Measurement of Internal Floor Area of buildings in China
- Area measurement of shopping mall and interpretation of district boundary
- Plant operation and condition review as part of due diligence in connection with a company’s initial public offering in the Stock Exchange of Singapore.
- Depreciation allowance allocation for rating appeals and taxation purposes.
- Remaining life studies for taxation and accounting purposes.
- Fair rental studies for internal management and investors’ reference.
- Plant and machinery market study for disposal reference purposes.
- Industry analysis for investors’ reference purposes.
- Financial analysis, market advisory and due diligent work of property development projects in Taiwan
- Review of financial viability study of commercial developments in 1st tier city of China
- Financial viability study of a commercial and residential composite development in 2nd tier city of China
- Financial modelling of shopping malls in China
Project Marketing and Agency
- Investment sale of a prime residential site by tender
- Disposal of a property portfolio comprising office premises, retail shops, commercial premises and car parking spaces in Hong Kong.
- Sale and marketing of residential developments in Shenzhen
- Disposal of a recreational facility in China by tender
- Leasing of a luxury duplex in Kowloon Tong
- Project marketing for land parcels in Hainan
- Tendering for sale of residential sites in Dongguan and Shunde
- Project marketing for industrial park in Huizhou
- Marketing for a hotel project in Shanghai