PSA has a strong support of technical team in mainland China through the office network of GuoZhongLian Group (“GZL Group”).
GZL Group ( www.gzlchina.com ) is one of the fast growing asset appraisal and cost consulting organizations with headquarter in Shenzhen and a vast network of offices in Mainland China and Hong Kong. PSA is a member of GZL Group in Hong Kong. Since established in Shenzhen in 1998, GZL Group was established in Shenzhen since 1998 and has grown the appraisal and consulting business to cover the whole China.
Currently GZL Group has employed over 600 professionals and general staff and has over 15 offices in major cities including Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Chongqing, Changsha, Hainan, Dongguan, Foshan, Huizhou, Shantou and Huaian, etc.
GZL is one of the very few comprehensive professional service organization in China that is accredited with the following qualifications and business licenses:
- Real Estate Appraisal – Grade 1 Qualification
- Land Appraisal – Nationwide Practitioner Qualification (Credit Rating: A)
- Asset Appraisal
- Securities and Futures Business Appraisal
- Mineral Resources Exploration Right Appraisal
- Mining Right Appraisal
- Construction Cost Estimation – Grade A Qualification
- Construction Project Consultancy – Grade B Qualification
- Agency on Construction Work Tendering – Grade B Qualification
- Agent for Government Procurement
- Resumption and Relocation Appraisal and Consultancy
- Agent for Land Title Registration
GZL Group has served over 200 listed local and international corporate clients with professional services extending geographically to USA, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Russia, Turkey, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos.
Apart from asset appraisal, cost estimation, insurance claim assessment and consulting services, GZL Group has recently expanded her business FinTech sector to capture the growing internet financing and P2P market.
GZL China Network
Network of offices in China covering major cities